Thursday, December 3, 2009

.The Lack of Theory: Brown, A Mans Best Friend.

I've never dwelled to deeply into digital art, now that I am exploring the medium I've started to relize how little I know about it.

As a medium paper is very easy to learn to manipulate and exploit to achieve desired effects, where as working with a tablet takes your senses out of the picture and leaves you having to plan ahead alot more of your art. With physical mediums like paper I've never had a large range of colour to work with so coming into such an unlimited amount of colour in photoshop is all a bit jarring and left me with a huge desire to learn a LOT more about colour theory.

These are some of the works I've done since being given a tablet, the recurring brown theme is evidence of my lack of confidence with colour. Thanks to Matt Dyet for the Tablet.


No comments:

Post a Comment